Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Worn out Wednesday

I am so tired today. I think I am still recovering from the weekend. I also wonder if my "two a day" workouts are wearing me out. The kids and I got up early this morning to get ready for another day of Vacation Bible School. Our church has over 2,000 kids attending, so you can imagine how crazy drop off is. I made my usual Rye, steel cut oats and Fage bowl this morning.
All mixed up. I was hoping that would fuel me through my S.E.T class at the gym today, but I was dragging. I made it through (barely) and headed back to pick up the kids.
When we got home I made them change out of their VBS shirts so I could wash them for tomorrow. I really wish they weren't white as that means they are already stained and I have to wash them every day.
I dug into my freezer for lunch and pulled out Meatless Meatballs from TJ's. I put them on a La Tortilla Low Carb Tortilla with provolone, tomatoes and romaine. Super tasty.


Alongside my wrap I had my usual broccoli and brussel sprouts.


Last night's dinner was a new one, but nothing fancy. I bought this bag of stir-fry veggies from TJ's.




I just microwaved two cups in a bowl with a little water on the bottom.



I put them on top of this rice and added a little pepper and soy sauce.








It was a pretty good dinner.




I am off to do dishes, laundry and to try to keep the children from destroying the house. Have a great afternoon!





No comments:

Post a Comment