Sunday, June 6, 2010

Sandy Saturday

Check out these white legs! They almost are a bright as Conner's day-glow orange Body Glove wetsuit.
We decided to go to the beach yesterday since we live 5min away. Too bad it took us 45min to find parking. The kids are still a tad too young to ride their bikes on the busy streets, so we had to drive.

It was overcast, but pretty warm. We got down there at about 2pm and stayed until 4.


The kids played in the sand and boogie boarded while I slept on the towel.



Ryan came home with sand in places sand should never see.


Conner bragged about the big waves he caught.

Jake had a great time making new friends and spent most of his time in the water.


Ryan talked us into a stop at Rite-Aid for ice cream cones on the way home. You don't need to ask me twice!


All in all it was a relaxing Saturday.


I think I am going to head out for an outdoor run down to the beach right now. I haven't ran outside since my race because usually I have a child with me so I need the kids club at the gym. Have a great Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment