Friday, June 11, 2010

Happy Day

I hope you all had a great Friday. I am happy that the weekend is here. Tomorrow my mother-in-law is coming to go to take us to lunch. She also is taking my shopping for a new dress. Jeff's sister is getting married in Vegas in two weeks and since my fanciest outfit is a pair of clean jeans, she is taking me shopping. She told me I could use her old camera too, so I will be able to post again with new pictures. Another favorite thing about Saturday, it's ice cream day! I look forward to my weekly scoop of Rite-Aid ice cream tremendously.

It is finally feeling like Summer here too. The kids are getting their end of the year stuff ready at school and it feels like Summer in the air. We were driving today and saw the Ferris Wheel at the fairgrounds going up. Nothing says Summer like the county fair. I will leave you with pictures from last years visit. Have a great night and I am excited to post with new pictures tomorrow.























1 comment: