Friday, June 4, 2010

Dancing to the weekend

Yeah, it's Friday! Today's list includes the gym (possibly, maybe a rest day instead), Ryan's Dr. appt., Jake's soccer game, and taking Ryan to a birthday party. Fun...fun.

I decided to have an old favorite for dinner last night. I used to eat this all the time and I think I got burnt out, but I broke it again and it was really good. I had 1 1/2 cup (150cal,2pt) with an Ezekiel Pita Pocket (100cal,1pt) spread with a Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Wedge (35cal,1pt). I also had a big salad with snow peas, mixed greens, yellow peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers and 14g blue cheese (1pt).

Dessert was awesome. I read about this idea in Shape Magazine and I thought it looked good. I cooked 39g of oats (140cal,2pt) with water and mashed a banana on top (~80cal,1pt). I put a Skinny Cow Ice cream cup on top (150cal,2pt) and Reddi Whip (15cal,opt). It was so good. Warm bites of chewy oats with banana and cold icecream. I was a happy camper.


I will leave you with dance party Friday Pictures. We have Wii Dance and it is so fun. Ryan was rocking out to Hot and Cold and Womanizer this morning. Nothing like your fancy nightgown to get you going. Have a great Friday!




















1 comment:

  1. I have a can of that soup in my pantry too. I've yet to try it!

    ReplyDelete