Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Yoga Pose May

Hi all! My computer has been doing weird things lately, hence the lack of a post yesterday. So let's just start fresh again.

I purchased these waffles when I was at Whole Foods this weekend and I decided to give them a try. They are only 70cal a piece and 1ww pt.
I ended up adding 1/2 cup of TJ's egg substitute (60cal, 1pt) to the top and sprinkled it with a tbsp of sugar free syrup (10cal). It was good.


Along with my egg and waffle I had a big bowl of oats. I mixed 36g of Cream of Rye (110cal, 1pt) with 20g Steel Cut Oats (75cal, 1pt). I topped it with 1/4 cup unsweetened Vanilla Almond Milk (10cal) and cinnamon.


Last night's dinner was one of my usual favorites. I simply put 102g of Polenta (70cal, 1pt) in a microwavable bowl with 40z Sweet Potato (103cal, 1pt), 1/2 cup egg substitute (60cal, 1pt) and a Laughing Cow Light Swiss Wedge (35cal, 1pt). I topped it with a little salt and pepper and microwaved it for 4min. All the flavors mixed really well together.



Along with my polenta I had a Sandwich Thin (100cal, 1pt) and a HUGE salad.




Mixed greens, carrots, tomatoes, mushrooms, cooked broccoli, 14g goat cheese (40cal, 1pt) and Whole Foods Balsamic (20cal, 0pt). This tasted so good. I think my body needed veggies yesterday.


I am participating in Yoga Pose May with Tina www.carrotsncake.com and my pose is Camel.



(Please don't be too envious of my ample cleavage)

I just came back from a strength training class at the gym, and am off to do laundry. Have a great Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. That looks hard, great job. I'm happy I discovered your blog and looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete