Friday, May 21, 2010

My New Favorite Food

So I will start this post by apologizing for another repeat breakfast. WW toast with Better N' PB and Polaner (the stats are in previous posts).
You will probably be seeing this breakfast for a long time. I go to bed looking forward to it each night, so it definitely will be around for awhile.
I went to the gym today even though I was not feeling it. I really felt "blah", but I told myself just to get on the treadmill anyway. I was thinking about just staying at the same speed, but decided to try intervals. During each one I told myself that this was going to be the last, but after my 1/2 mile jog recovery I would decided to try one more time. I ended up doing 7.5 miles of speed work and hills. I felt great afterwards. Sometimes I think to myself that since I have already gone so far, why not just finish my workout. That usually is what keeps me going.
Lunch today was new for me (what, no sweet potato or egg salad?). I had a flat-out wrap (90cal, 1pt), with a Laughing Cow Swiss Wedge (35cal, 1pt) and a Tbsp Strawberry Polaner (10cal, opt). It was so good. The sweet of the jam mixed with the swiss was delicious.

Of course I had my broccoli and brussel sprouts too.

I know the combo of the wrap and veggies don't really go together, but I needed something more to eat.

Let me introduce you to my new favorite tortillas.


I bought these at TJ's because I like the fact that they have protein. I always tend to lean towards the lowest calorie items (or lowest pt items), but these are only 50 calories more than my usual ones and the ingredient list is much better.


(sorry about the blurry pic)
They are 2wwpt in case you are doing the plan, and are delicious. I tried the sprouted bread once and was not a fan, but I really like these. My unpictured dinner last night was sweet potato and melted string cheese in one. So good. If you haven't tried them, please do.

I am off to soccer practice (Jake) then do a playdate pick up (Ryan). Have a fantastic Friday night!



No comments:

Post a Comment