Saturday, May 29, 2010

Grumpy girl

I am a grump. 100% grump. I had big plans to sleep in today so I stayed up really late last night. Jeff and Jake were leaving to go camping at 5:45am and my mom had Ryan and Conner so I was going to sleep the morning away. It didn't happen. I was up at 5:30 and could not get back to sleep. To make matters worse, my class at the gym didn't start until 10:30 so I spent the morning bored, debating whether or not to even go. I ended up going and I am glad I did. It was hard today and incredibly hot and humid in the gym. I think that I am the only person who enjoys sweating profusely. I leave the gym stinky, sweaty and feeling hard-core. I know that I probably sweat on the people next to me at the treadmill, but my philosophy is if you are not sweating, you are not working hard enough.
After the gym I drove to my mom's to pick up Ryan and Conner. Unfortunately, my car is not working right now. I am not sure what is wrong, but we haven't had time to take it in. Therefore I am driving my father-in-law's little car. I am terrified driving it because it is really, really old, and it is really, really little.

I picked up the kids and feel like I spent the entire day snapping and yelling at them. To take away some of my guilt I took them to Rite Aid for ice cream cones. This was my bright spot in the day. I love chocolate chip cookie dough Rite Aid ice cream. I got one scoop on a cone even though I really wanted a triple.



We got our cones and all yelling was forgotten.

I just gave the kids a bath and decided to feed them cereal for dinner. It's Saturday, right!

I also just realized my phone is not charging and my charger seems to not like me. At least when I go to bed with the kids at 7:00 tonight, no one can call and bother me.
Hopefully a good night sleep will take care of this foul mood. If not, another ice cream cone might be in order for tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment