Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Great Monday

Yesterday was a great day. I had a great run at the gym (maybe all that food from Saturday helped), I got all my errands and chores done and was still in bed by 9:00.

Breakfast yesterday was the usual, so I decided to not bore you with another picture of oatmeal and toast. Just know it was good. After breakfast I headed to the gym and did speed work. I alternated 1/2 mile at 7.0 1% incline with 1.2 mile at 8.3 1%. I did 6.35 miles in 48min. I only have about 45min to run on Mondays before my pilates class starts. I did pilates, ran home, grabbed a Fiber One Yogurt and some Fiber Cereal from TJ's (both opt) and went to pick up Conner.

Lunch was my new favorite combo. I had a Light Flat-Out Wrap (90cal,1pt) with a melted piece of TJ's Light String Cheese (60cal, 1pt) and a Tbsp Polaner (10cal, opt). I have a Weight Watchers Calculator and when you enter in the calories, fiber and fat content of an item, it tells you how many points. Well, the Polaner is 10cal with 3grams of Fiber. When you enter it in the calculator it comes out a -0pts. Not sure what "-0" means, but maybe it will negate some of the damage I did Saturday :). Along side my wrap I had broccoli, brussels and snap peas. Trader Joe's sells a bag of microwavable snap peas and I love them. I just microwave them and put them in a Tupperware container to eat throughout the week.




Dinner was an Ezekiel Wrap (150cal, 2pt) with 40z sweet potato (103cal, 1pt) and a Light Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Wedge (35cal, 1pt).


Of course I had a giant salad too.
  • mixed greens
  • carrots
  • cucumber
  • snap peas
  • tomatoes
  • sprouts
  • mushrooms
  • 14g Blue Cheese (50cal,1pt)
  • 2tbs Whole Foods Balsamic (20cal,opt)




Dessert was the best. I usually try to eat 20pts a day. Sometimes less, but usually 20. After dinner I was only at 10pts for the day so I made a great dessert.

Vitamuffin (100cal,1pt), 16g Better N' Peanut Butter (50cal,1pt), Kozy Shack Tapioca (70cal,1pt), Kozy Shack Chocolate Pudding (60cal, opt), a small banana (~80cal, 1pt) and Reddi Wip (15cal, opt). It was delicious. I always have dessert. I look forward to it every day and I figure as long as I incorporate it into my points and calories, it is just fine.
My point total and calories were a little low yesterday, but since I had an indulgent weekend, it averages out.
I am going to go have breakfast now and head to my favorite strength training class.
Have a great Tuesday!




2 comments:

  1. Oooh! That looks good! I love when I eat healthy and can splurge on dessert. It's my favorite meal. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. microwaving and saving the peas is a great idea. I also love the tortilla with sweet potato!
    Katherine

    ReplyDelete