Friday, May 21, 2010

Being Thankful

I was talking to my dad today about a person we know who had Lou Gehrig's Disease. It really made me stop and think. I spend so much time worrying, complaining and always rushing, yet I have so much to be grateful for. I have healthy children, I have a wonderful husband (that I completely do not deserve), and I can move and run and be active. I look at working out as a chore, I let myself get overwhelmed with "to dos" and errands and money. I need to stop and be grateful for how much I have. There are so many people who would be so happy to be able to pick up their children or go for a run or bike ride on a beautiful day. It's time for me to stop always wanting more and to be happy with what I have. I am truly blessed. God always provides and I have more than enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment